BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 23: Still Painting

Today we continued to paint. Got the dining room finished and we're now into the kitchen.

It turned out nice.

I'm exhausted though!

I talked to my husband about his Grandmother today. I guess I was just wanting to give him the opportunity to break down in a safe place if he felt the need.

Not yet.

Tomorrow is the viewing and Wed is the funeral and maybe he's just fine. I'm not trying to "force" him to have any specific emotions about her death.. I'm just seeing something there and I guess I just wanted to help bring it to the surface... help him through grief??

Maybe he just doesn't need it.

I'll have to post some pics of the new walls. We did a faux finish and it turned out nice.

Nite World.

0 comments: