BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 31: Made it a month

Well I made it a month (pats self on back).

It hasn't been effortless considering I have to stay up till after hubby goes to sleep and some nights, like tonight, I'm flat exhausted by that time.

I wonder if I can handle two commitments at the same time LOL LOL.

I don't know WHY I keep putting off starting to use the patches I've already bought and paid for? They are sitting in a box, UNOPENED, in my bathroom waiting for me...

It's not like they are going to administer themselves... it's up to me.

I WANT to quit... really. I've been successful at quitting (although it's only been 3 months at the longest).

Why am I putting this off? I DO... NOT.... ENJOY... SMOKING! So why do I continue when I know the patch will be enough of a crutch... hmmm... that's harsher than I wanted so let me rephrase.... I know the patch will be enough of an AID.

Maybe I'll put one on before I go to bed tonight. Maybe I'll procrastinate yet again... I'll let you know in tomorrow's post.

Nite World

0 comments: