BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 25: Emotionally and Physically Exhausted

The funeral was this morning. It was a nice service. They released white doves and told a story about it.

We spent the rest of the day with family of course, and only were able to paint another wall by the time we got home.

My daughter came by and got some more of her things. She is NOT having an easy time of this move. She misses me as much as I miss her.

Although she's 22, she's not ready and neither am I, for her to be too far away yet.

I keep reassuring her that she is only a phone call away... empty words meant to comfort... it isn't working.

I miss her desperately, but I'm trying to remain cheerful when she's around because I could shatter her even more if she knew how painful it is for me as well.

Sometimes I despise him for things like this. Sometimes I despise myself for putting up with it.

Nite World

0 comments: