BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 26: You Know.... My Childhood Sucked!

Seriously!! I believe it's a miracle that I am a functioning adult... okay... a semi-functioning adult LOL.

I'm going to start posting about my past... you'll see what I mean when I begin...

Not tonight. I'm too tired. I have to post very late on here because I really want to keep this private... I don't want my husband to know I'm blogging here because I want the freedom to say whatever I choose!

I want the freedom to post the most horrible things in my life, as well as the wonderful things in my life... and most of the time HE is the most horrible.

If I were to let him catch me blogging, and he were to begin to read, there would be a huge disagreement over my sharing the things I've already shared and the things I intend to share... and one of the reasons I'm doing this is as a form of self-therapy.

I need to be able to share.

But for now... I'm yawning... my eyes are half shut already so I'm off to bed.

Nite World

0 comments: