BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 14: Lazy Days of Spring

It was a beautiful Spring day today. Not too hot... not too cold... just right.

I had a very emotional week and so I woke up exhausted. Hate that! Actually, I might also be suffering from some very mild allergies... I've had watery eyes for a couple of days (everyone keeps asking me if I'm crying), and a headache. So how I felt today could have something to do with that as well.

I took full advantage of the fact that I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything and I stayed in my jammies on the couch all day watching tv. I fell alseep, and woke up, and fell asleep and woke up. It was nice to not have to feel guilty about it.

We caught the horse this evening. We've had a pen trap set for him for about a week, and although he keeps going into the pen to eat and drink, until this afternoon we haven't been able to get the gate shut behind him.

I'm happy to announce that the horse is penned, and the owners have been called. They said they'll be out first thing a.m. to pick him up.

Well, I'm yawning... my head still hurts, and my body feels tired so I'm off to slumber...

So what do you think of my new background?


I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday.

Nite World

0 comments: