BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 8: Short and Sweet

Had a good day today at the company outing. I'm not really good at social interaction, so I was pretty much quiet, but it went well and I didn't embarrass or humiliate myself.

Most of the day was spent looking for my key-less remote entry "clicker". Thank goodness we found it right before we left the park. I knew it was there, it had to be, I locked the car with it when we got out...

I'm exhausted... I got a little sun today and it was very warm so I'm really tired. I bought a sunscreen level 70 before we went, and I had it on, but I'm still a little pink on my cheeks... my skin cancer doctor is going to be very upset with me if I end up with any more... well... actually so am I!

Anyway, short for tonight. I hope every one has wonderful Monday tomorrow.

Nite World

0 comments: