BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 5: Back to work... Laughed hard... ate good... exhausted

This is going to be short because I'm flat exhausted and am going to bed.

Tonight was the first night I almost didn't post... I almost broke my commitment to 365 days of posts.

Then I remembered that I'm doing this for me and although I made the rules, and therefore can break the rules, I really want to do this. Unless my computer breaks, or my internet goes down, I can find a few moments every night to post a quick post.

I went back to work today although I still didn't feel very well. I wasn't having the intenstinal or stomach problems, but the headache is still present, although tolerable at this point.

I had soooo much fun at work today and still managed to get my work done. My boss decided to get involved in a prank that's been ongoing between two of my co-workers, and so he opened it up for even more of us to get involved. The day ended with us (myself and the two other girls in my department) getting the one up on him BIG TIME!

He's such a good sport! It's not over... we know he has retribution planned and we already have our return prank planned... in fact... we have the next three or four planned.

This should be fun through the summer, or until it gets boring. Right now it's us 1... boss Zip. I'll keep you posted.

It all started when we moved into our new office (the three of us in my dept.) There was this very frail and flimsy desk top file organizer made of metal wires left in the office and none of us had any use for it. As there are 3 of us crammed into one office, and women at that, we definitely don't want any clutter so one of the other girls took the thing into the office next door and set it on the desk to be funny.

Well, he didn't want it either and so it showed back in our office. This went on between them for about a week with them beginning to hide it in the offices. Finally, the girl in my dept who started this hid it so well in the other office that it remained hidden for a week.

He finally found it today. She declared herself the winner... and she is of course because it took him a week to find it, but our boss returned it to us... LOL LOL. He came and stood in our doorway just standing there, not saying anything, and then when we turned away for just a moment he reached in and set it behind the other girl in our dept.'s monitor on her desk and then he (in her words) ran like a little girl LOL LOL.

Soooo... we recruited some help (maintenance) and while our boss was giving the weekly staff meeting, he was hanging it from his ceiling in his office.

Like I said... Us 3 girls 1.... Boss Zip

I laughed so hard though through it all, especially when he found it and declared "WAR!"... that my headache came back full force and has been hanging out ever since...

I ate good tonight for the first time in 2 days. Hubby informed me on the way to work that we were having dinner with a friend of his from work after work... WOW is that a weird sentence... did I say the word work enough?

Problem with that is that when you live 1-1/2 hours from home, we didn't even walk in the door until 10:30.... so that's why I almost didn't post tonight.

Going to bed now... to sleep well I hope... and to dream sweet I hope....

Nite World


1 comments:

Angelus: said...

Hello, I am fully aware of Enya ( Her sister is Mary Brennan who is the lead singer of Clannad ) due to my liking of said Celtic Music though unaware of such song, Though I do know Angelus has 3 Meanings, One to which means the peeling of bells to call Nuns to mass, Two, The Alter Ego of David Boreanaz as Angel ( Vampire Tv Series ) and Three from old scriptures that tell the story of a fallen Angel forced to walk amongst the speaking monkeys as to try and understand as to why God favours them over the Arch Angels that in turn caused the Thousand Year war in Heaven....