BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 18: OMG... Why is there so much drama in my life?

I had waited to tell my husand that my daughter was moving out. I did not want her to be locked in to leaving if something should happen and she wasn't able to.

Tonight when we got home from work, her fiance's truck was filled with their things. I walked in the door and the first thing I saw was a box full of their things. I asked her, "So this is really happening?" and she said "yes", so I went back outside to where my husband was feeding the horses and said "I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't want them locked into anything if something happened, but the kids are moving this weekend."

If you haven't read any of my earlier blogs, he and I had a huge disagreement because he had decided he was going to give them 60 days to leave and I was not happy about him giving them a deadline to leave at all.

Telling your children "It's time for you to find your own place to live" is different than saying "You have X amount of time to get out!"

No sooner had the words exited my mouth than my daughter's fiance's phone rang. It was his family and plans were changing.

The kids can no longer move in with them this weekend. Oh My God!!! What do I do now?

Both are 21-years-old, working full time jobs days and going to school full time nights.

They are great kids! Responsible and mature. They help with the bills. They're not so great with the housework... but most times here lately neither am I.

I have no complaints with them. My husband's complaints are minimal, trivial and pissy.

Now, somehow, we have to not only tell my husband that they have to stay a while longer, but we have to try and open up the lines of communication between them that have NEVER been good, and try to make this a comfortable living environment for everyone.... Like my daughter says... it's probably not going to happen and it's probably never going to be a comfortable living environment.

I say he should be happy that she has forgiven him and is willing to want a good relationship with him. He's lucky that she didn't put him behind bars years ago.

I am soooo stressed!

I bought the patch last night, read all of the directions, and was planning on putting on the first patch tonight so that when I woke up in the morning I'd begin quitting (what an oxymoronic statement... begin to quit???)

Anyway... I think I'll delay for a day or two until this initial trauma/drama/stress comes to a conclusion.... whatever that might be.

Nite World

0 comments: