BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 16: Nothing Important... just boring

Well, Back to work tomorrow for me... back to my 1-1/2 hour commute (each way) and my 4-10's.

At least it will be different than last week, and I'll be doing everything I can to expedite the process of getting back to normal.

I need it normal. Last week put me in a state of emotional distress that I HATE feeling.

Did my laundry today (YAY me... I didn't let it wait until I ran out of everything).

Played Last Chaos (My dragon is now mounted and now I'm working on leveling up myself and my Jaguar). I need a really awesome medieval type name for my Jaguar. So far nothing is coming to mind. I can't think of any character names I've read in books that trigger anything so I'll probably have to make one up.

Not many of us have Jaguars yet. They are a very new addition to the game.

Well, I told you my day was boring. OH... they came and got their horse this morning. Hopefully they'll be able to keep it from getting away again... but if it does... at least it knows where there's water and we'll probably be able to catch it again..

Nite World.

0 comments: